Basically every home has some sort of concrete inside of it. Concrete might just be the most in demand material not just in the U.S. but around the world. It's durable and strong, which helps it last for a long time. Although it has amazing advantages, concrete will eventually break down. If you renovate a portion of your home that has concrete, then you know that will be a difficult project. Concrete is not the easiest to remove. You need the right tools and skills to demo and remove concrete. If you not removing concrete from your home, but rather outside like your sidewalk or patio, then that's a little easier. We still recommend the right tools, skillset, and safety.
The biggest disadvantage of demolishing concrete is probably the removal process in itself. Since concrete is so durable, that makes it tougher to remove and be thrown away properly. Asheville Demolition Services has advanced techniques to remove that unwanted concrete. Our demolition contractors have the expertise and knowledge to pull off just about any concrete removal project. We can demo your driveway, sidewalk, patio, stairs, and more. Whatever your project is, make sure to give us a call so we can help you get your project done as soon as possible.
It's not always the best idea to remove concrete yourself. We see a lot of homeowners start by doing it themselves only to later find out that they called us. Our demolition contractors have the right tools, skills, and knowledge of how to dispose of concrete. Let us take your project off your shoulders. When you work with us, you won't have to be concerned about injuring yourself, removing every piece of concrete, or properly disposing of the concrete. Asheville Demolition Services takes care of all this for you. Don't let your demolition project turn into one big headache. Give us a call today!
1. Give us a call and we will be ready to discuss your project including time frames for completion
2. Send us images of what your wanting removed
3. Prepare your home for demolition. Make sure to move cars, and other items off of the concrete. You will need to confirm with us that you reached out to the city and they told you were not in harms way of hitting any gas, water, or electrical lines. Asheville Demolition Services will contact the necessary inspectors and officials for each job.
4. Removal arrangements. Before starting it makes it a lot easier when we have a proper way of disposing the concrete in the first place. We will make to have arrangements with a local concrete dump or recycler.
5. Time for demo day. Our demolition contractors will be there to meet and greet you and make sure everything is ready to go
6. Concrete demo. We will use the right tools and equipment to make sure we break up the concrete.
7. Remove and discard concrete
8. Clean the area of any other debris. We want to leave your property knowing we did a good clean up job.
9. Now it's time for you to enjoy your upgraded residential home or property