It's possible to think that decks and fences are not the most important parts of your home, but that's not always the case. You want to be sure that your deck is safe to walk on. You also want to be sure that the fence your kid is climbing on will not fall over. If you don't have a quality deck or fence, then other damages could occur that you weren't expecting. Also, having a deck or fence that you are tired of looking at can take away from the curb appeal of your home. Worn down decks and fences can also lower the value of your property and even make it harder to sell your home.
Our residential demolition services include removing that unwanted deck or fence. If your getting ready to put your home on the market and need to get it done quickly, the Asheville Demolition Services are the experts to call. Our team will respond in a timely manner and take care of your project in no time. Our deck and fence removal services are popular among many Asheville homeowners. Give us a call to get started on your project!
Decks and fences don't look to be a complex structure when thinking of demolishing them. Your right, they aren't as complex, but if your looking for a hassle-free company, who if efficient and safe, then give our demolition contractors a call. We will have the skills, equipment, and great customer service when we show up to your property. Demolishing a deck when done incorrectly can lead to serious property damage and injury. Make sure to have a plan in place if your taking on this project yourself.
1. Give us a call to discuss the details of your project. We will ask about time frames for completion of this project as well as any images you can send us. That way we can give you a comprehensive estimate.
2. Prepare for demolition. If you have to get a permit, then we will help you take care of that, but most of the time deck and fence demolition doesn't require that. If you need help deciding if you need a permit then call Asheville Demolition Services and we will help you.
3. Have a plan for debris removal from jobsite. Having a place for dumping and recycling is important before starting the process. This is put into effect to make sure your job runs smoothly.
4. Time for the deck and fence removal process to begin. Our demolition contractors will show up with a friendly smile and a can do attitude.
5. Dismantle the deck or fence. We will also make sure to salvage what we can for reuse
6. Demolish remaining components such as concrete or other materials that are connected to the deck or fence. This may take other tools and equipment. We will make sure we have the necessary equipment to do this.
7. Clear of the wreckage and dispose of it properly
8. Clean up the area as best as possible
9. Enjoy your new space or envision your next project in that new area.
Give us a call today to get started!